- What's New
- Order Tracking
Allscanner VXDIAG VCX HD Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic System for CAT, VOLVO, HINO, Cummins, Nissan
VXDIAG VCX HD (VCX Heavy Duty) is designed to meet the industry standard of RP1210A/B, it is PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, it is available to diagnose most of heavy trucks, Buses, Grabs, Cranes and Engineering Machines for minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces.
Item No. COBD24869
5 stars, 0 reviews.
- Express Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-15 Days.See details »
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Online Chat Ask a question
VXDIAG VCX HD Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic System
VXDIAG VCX HD Software: CAT, HINO, VOLVO, CUMMINS, NISSAN
Allscanner is available to diagnose most of heavy trucks, such as CAT, VOLVO, HINO, Cummins, Nissan. Also it can diagnose Buses, Grabs, Cranes and Engineering machine.
Main Function: Fault code diagnosis, maintenance guide, data stream reading, data resetting, PCM (ECU) reflashing
VXDIAG VCX HD Features:
- Meet the industry standard RP1210 A/B
- Optional connectivity: USB wired and 802.11b/g WIFI wireless
- The adapters and cables are durable.
- Able to communicate and diagnose heavy and light trucks with 12V / 24V.
- Hardware meet European CE and American FCC requirements.
- Support firmware update.
- SAE-J1939 CAN
- SAE-J1708/J1587 On RS485
- CAT DATALINK (Caterpillar)
- ATA DATALINK (Caterpillar)
Compatible Software and Application:
- CATERPILLAR V2010A/2010B
- CUMMINS V7.5
- VOLVO PTT1.12
- ALLISON DOC V8.4
- BENDIX V220.127.116.11/V18.104.22.168
- DETROIT DIESEL DDDL V7.05
- EATON V3.2
- INTERNATIONAL DLB/ICAP/IPTS/MASTER
- MERITOR TRANSSOFT 2.1
- PERKINS EST 2010B
- HINO_EXPLORER V2.03
- VCX HD driver program meets the industry standard of RP1210A/B
- VCX HD is a standard Passthru reprogramming tool, and can perform ECU reprogramming online.
- CPU:32bit 180MHz ARM CPU
- Cable Interface (PC):USB2.0
- Network Interface (Optional): LAN 10/100M Ethernet
- Wireless Interface (Optional): WLAN 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Diagnostic Interface:24PIN highly reliable and easy-swap interface to OBD-II 16PIN
- Indicator Light:4 LED: Power, Wireless, Host and Vehicle.
- Power: Vehicle power input: DC 9V-36V
- Compatible: 12V&24V
- Power Dissipation: 2W
- Size :L x W x H = 175 x 110 x 45 (mm)
- Weight: Device Weight: 0.6 Kg
- Package: Weight: 2.3 Kg
- Shell: Aluminum metal & Rugged plastic shell
- Working Temperature: -20～+70 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40～+85 °C
- Standard Certification: Certification of Euro CE and US FCC
- US$449.00 / piece
- US$189.00 / piece
- US$788.00 / piece
- US$569.00 / piece
- US$799.00 / piece
- US$228.00 / piece