- On Sale
- What's New
- Order Tracking
Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter Insite 7.62 Multi-language Truck Diagnostic Tool
Are you tired of trying to get a handle on all the vehicle data link adapter options available that are costly, unreliable, and serve only particular engine makes and service tool software applications? Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter. is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard, and has been designed and environmentally tested to Cummins standards to be rugged and reliable.
Item No. COBD24923
5 stars, 0 reviews.
- Free ShippingExpress Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 3-15 Days.See details »
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
- Online Chat Ask a question
Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter
Get INLINE 6 for 5 Reasons:
- The INLINE 6 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. The INLINE 6 also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 6 adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
- With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard, the INLINE 6 will work with the latest Cummins INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
- It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the INLINE 6 adapter to make that determination).
- The eye-catching INLINE 6 breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
- Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
INLINE 6 Features:
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
- Both CAN ports auto detect between 250 & 500 kbps
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to INLINE 6
- Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
- Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
- Small enough to fit in pocket
- Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
- Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
- Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
- Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
- Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
- INLINE 6 is certified to meet European CE requirements
- Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
- INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
- 1 x INLINE 6 data link adapter (P/N 2892093)
- 1 x USB 14-foot cable (P/N 2892176)
- 1 x DB25F/9-pin data link cable (P/N 4919780)
- 1 x DB25F/3-pin/3-pin/2-pin cable (P/N 4919797)
- 1 x INLINE 6 software CD (P/N 2892095)
- 1 x J1939 Gender Changer adapter (P/N 3163597)
- 1 x J1939 Backbone adapter (P/N 3163096)
- 1 x Storage case (P/N 4918713)
- 1 x obdII cable (P/N 4919781)
Tags: truck scanner truck diagnosis heavy duty scanner diesel scanner Cummins inline 6 Weekly Special
- US$1,599.00 / piece
- US$39.99 / piece
- US$1,049.00 / piece
- US$799.00 / piece
- US$569.00 / piece
- US$119.00 / piece